What Is Priority Pass?
Priority Pass is an independent lounge program that provides members access to over 1,300 airport lounge locations or restaurants in over 600 cities and 140 countries worldwide.
With a Priority Pass membership, you can utilize each participating lounge regardless of the airline you’re flying, the class of your ticket, or your membership or lack thereof in any frequent flyer program.
Priority Pass Select is the highest tier of the Priority Pass program, which allows ALL FREE Member +2Guests Unlimited Visits for 1 Year.
Priority Pass Benefits
General Lounge Amenities
With a Priority Pass membership, you’ll receive benefits such as:
· Complimentary refreshments, including alcohol in most lounges
· Space to work or relax in a comfortable place
· Free Wi-Fi in most lounges
· Comfortable seats and quiet spaces
· The latest magazines and newspapers
· Power sockets to give your devices a boost
· Conference rooms, showers, beds, and spa facilities in select lounges
If a lounge has any special amenities, we have noted them below.
To access a Priority Pass lounge, members must present membership identification. Most lounges now accept a digital membership card that can be accessed via the Priority Pass app. However, be sure to check the requirements of the specific lounge you wish to visit before arriving. In some cases, the lounge will require a physical membership card.
· E-card takes about 3-5 days, if physical card needed, the delivery time is about 1 month.
· We will need your Full Name, shipping address, date of birth,Gender, Email and Phone Number to submit the application. Please put it on the order note or send to firstname.lastname@example.org once you place the order.
You can check our feedbacks on eBay below: