Mexico Hyatt Hotels Reservations with Globalist Perks by Guest of Honer
Breathless Cabo San Lucas Resort & Spa
Secrets Impression Moxché
Hyatt Place Ciudad del Carmen
Secrets Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort
Secrets Akumal Riviera Maya
Hyatt Ziva Cancun
Zoëtry Villa Rolandi Isla Mujeres Cancun
The Cape, a Thompson Hotel
Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos
Secrets Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta
Secrets Moxché Playa del Carmen
Dreams Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta
Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
Dreams Aventuras Riviera Maya
Dreams Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa
Hyatt Zilara Cancun
Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
Secrets The Vine Cancun
Breathless Cancún Soul Resort & Spa
Dreams Natura Resort & Spa
Dreams Cozumel Cape Resort & Spa
Numu Boutique Hotel San Miguel de Allende
Dreams Sapphire Resort & Spa
Why book through us?
1. Club lounge access or free breakfast
You can get access to the Club lounge (if the hotel has one) or complimentary breakfast for up to two adults and two children if there isn’t a lounge.
If you’re not familiar with Hyatt’s Club or Executive lounges, it’s something that’s offered in most midscale and upscale Hyatt hotels and usually comes with complimentary breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres, and small snacks and drinks throughout the day.
2. Waived resort and parking fees
Resort fees are becoming more and more prevalent at hotels, and they add to the cost of your stay. However, you don’t have to pay resort fees on award stays.
Similarly, you will receive free parking on award stays at locations where parking can be charged to your room.
3. Room upgrades
You can get room upgrades at check-in based on availability, up to and including standard suites.
4. Late check-out and early check-in
As a Hyatt Globalist member, you’re eligible for early check-in (12 p.m.) as well as late check-out (4 p.m. at most hotels; 2 p.m. at SLH hotels), subject to availability.
- Search the hotel you are going to stay on hyatt.com, choose the room that is able to Use Point(Because we can only book the room with Guest of Honor using points)
- Send us the screenshot with total price including taxes and fees to email@example.com.
- We send you the offer for you to place order and pay.
- We send you the reservations confirmation
- We can accept the booking within 30days.
- 30% of the room rate will be charged for any modification or refund request after reservation confirmation.
- No refunds or changes within 24 hours