The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco Reservations up to 40% Off, 100% Successful Check-in
A LUXURY NOB HILL HOTEL
The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco captures the timeless elegance of the Bay Area’s most iconic city. Situated atop Nob Hill in a landmark building dating back to 1909, this urban oasis provides resort-like amenities to retreat to after exploring the city.
Hotel amenities include:
- 336 luxury suites and guest rooms with downtown or bay views
- Club Lounge with San Francisco-inspired cuisine and exclusive experiences
- Classic American breakfasts with healthy options at Parallel 37
- Coastal California cuisine and craft cocktails in The Lounge
- Wine tastings at The JCB Tasting Lounge
- The Bay Area’s only Krigler perfume shop
- Extensive fitness center
- Interior park-like Courtyard
- 24,000 square feet of meeting space including a 9,300-square-foot ballroom
- Main entrance
- Registration desk
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32 inch wide opening
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Restaurants and lounges
- Meeting spaces
- Spa entrance
- Fitness center entrance
- Business center entrance
- Pathway to registration desk
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
- Send us the screenshot of your booking with price either on official San Francisco City apps or 3rd party apps via email to email@example.com
- We make the quotation based on your requirements for you to confirm.
- If you accept, you place the order and pay.
- We will book the hotel under your name and send you the confirmation which is check-able on official apps.
- You check in the hotel with your name as per your schedule. Pay the deposit to hotel with credit card or cash as you wish. The transaction completes.
- We can accept the booking within 30days.
- 30% of the room rate will be charged for any modification or refund request after reservation confirmation 48 hours ahead.
- No refunds or changes within 24 hours
- Default standard room without breakfast